"I have been a graphic designer at Interlochen Center for the Arts for nine years, and prior to that seven years at a Marketing/Design firm in Traverse City. During these fifteen years I have had the pleasure of working with Progress Printers (now a division of Mitchell Graphics). Over the years they have printed a wide range of quality projects for me and my clients. They have always met a deadline and have always delivered a quality product, no matter the odds. Their continued professionalism and customer service are unwavering and deeply appreciated. They are a valuable resource and partner for our print projects and mailings, no matter how complex, they'll find a way to make it work."
– Michelle Hunt, Graphic Designer, Interlochen Center for the Arts"We enjoyed your meeting with us here at our campus. It is always great to brainstorm with such a long standing partner and friend. Also, once again, I must applaud all that Mitchell does for and with us. Every interaction is better than the last and every member of the Mitchell team is courteous, helpful, and fun to work with. Again and again I hear how nice the printing is of all the pieces we work with Mitchell on. It is so nice that we can think of Mitchell as a business partner that can be trusted to put our needs at the same level as theirs. With Mitchell we get a great product with great support and service. Without question, we would recommend your company to others looking for more than just another vendor."
– Amanda Lenig, Creative Services Manager, Susquehanna University
"It's hard to believe that we have worked with Mitchell Graphics for nearly 40 years. I feel like we grew up together. It has been, and continues to be, a great relationship. Quality - Service - Price. That is what is important to us and Mitchell Graphics consistently meets and exceeds our expectations. I look forward to the next decade!"
– Michelle Cortright, Publisher, Harbor House Publishers, Inc.
"Jeff and his team are always on top of whatever project we throw at them. They take the time to gain a complete understanding of the objective and offer valuable input leading to successful projects. The personalized service we receive and their understanding of our business objectives is what separates them from others.
"Jeff, as you and I have discussed, your personal involvement and knowledge of what we are trying to accomplish is what makes this relationship work."
– Kenneth L. Hayward, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Grand Hotel
"I work with Mitchell Graphics because they take the time to get to know their customers. They know our styles, they know our projects and are dedicated to customer service from idea conception to product delivery."
– Shawn Bauman, Coordinator of Design and Publications, North Central Michigan College
"As a fourth generation family business entering our 130th year, we are of course very conscious of the importance of maintaining a first class image in all aspects of our operation. For years we have put our trust in Mitchell Graphics to convey our history, image, and services to our customers. From custom letterhead to business cards and holiday mailers, their artistic creativity, and timely delivery of finished product never fails. And our relationship with our representative, Julie Witthoeft gives us continued confidence due to her helpful input on new projects and great communication throughout the process. We look forward to our continued partnership with Julie and the rest of the quality team at Mitchell Graphics."
– Michael Hempstead, Operations Manager, Reusch Jewelers
"The postcard we mailed out for our Winter Trunk Show was a huge success! The images looked amazing. We sold both of the featured paintings before our show even opened!"
– Huetta Manion, Director, Landmark Gallery
"Having dealt with various printers in my lifetime of graphic design, Mitchell Graphics not only meets but exceeds my expectations. Promised deadlines are right on the mark, the quality is first class."
– David Bennett, Graphic Design Director, KCU
"As a member of the board of directors of the Top Of Michigan Trails Council I was delighted with the quality of our last newsletter that you and your staff prepared. This publication is our principal media link with our members and the public; its presentation will go a long way to get our message across. Again, thanks."
– James C. Conboy, Jr., Citizens National Bank
"Mitchell is the only postcard printer I recommend to colleagues. They all love the work you do for us."
– Southwest School of Arts & Craft
"There is no order with this email. I just wanted to take the time to tell you how much I have enjoyed and appreciated our business's association with you and your company. Mitchell Graphics has always produced quality, timely, professional pieces for us; and I am so grateful for the level of cheerful customer service that we continue to receive!"
– Jon Brooks, Camp Rockmont
"From initial concept to final price, I have never been anything but totally pleased with the projects that we've sent to Mitchell Graphics. They’re always incredibly fast. And their attention to quality and detail is always impressive. Whenever we have a new mailing or promo piece in development, Step One is always to call our Mitchell Rep. He helps us think things through so that we’ll get the most effective and cost-effective end result."
– Rod Meade-Sperry, Media and Publicity Director, Wisdom Publications
"I keep trying local companies but always come back to you. Thank you."
"Mitchell Graphics has unbeatable prices and impeccable service. When we ran our first job we trusted them so much, that we ran 50,000 postcards! Despite inevitable production snags (all our fault) the folks at Mitchell set us straight graciously, and we got the job done in no time, hassle free. The remarkable level of service made us dream up all kinds of new promotional strategies to help us gain and keep customer attention, and expand our customer base."
– Bob Abramms, Chair of the Board, ODT, Inc.