What is Variable Data Printing (VDP)?
Variable data printing (VDP) is the ability to link data (like a mailing list) to a print file, creating highly relevant, one-to-one direct mail pieces. View an interactive example here.
Mitchell Graphics offers variable data printing (VDP) services on postcards, note cards, letters, envelopes and more. By linking your mail list to your print file, we can drive individual text fields, paragraphs, images, even entire designs to be uniquely relevant to each individual recipient.
- Send different levels of offers to recipients based on status — customer, prospect, past customer, etc.
- Change images based on the recipient's interests
- Suggest different donation amounts based on past giving history
- What is Digital Printing?
- What is Print on Demand (POD)?
- What is Direct Mail Marketing?
- What is Direct Mail Personalization?
- What is Variable Data Printing (VDP)
Still Have Questions?
Call us at , send us
an email, or use the form below to
request more information.